Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Michael Clarke Duncan - Green Mile - Painting by Ray Dillon

Michael Clarke Duncan - Green Mile - By Ray Dillon
So sad to hear that this powerful actor passed away. His performance in Green Mile shocked me and then seeing what a sweet, happy, and funny guy he was outside of that haunting movie was just amazing. Always had a huge smile on his face. Just seemed like a great person. I had read the serialized books as they came out and had an image of John Coffee in my head. Michael Clarke Duncan blew what my imagination had created out of the water. I sat down to do a warm up and this poured out of me in about 30 minutes looking at a screenshot from the movie. Guess I needed to work through it and pay tribute to such an important actor. He will be missed.

3 comments:

Reneartink said...

Beautiful work!

Hena Roy said...

You painting is exceptional . Like this .

Robert smith said...

What a great job! Appreciate your skill.Thanks