Monday, October 11, 2010

Zombie Ray Play Kickball!!

Here in Portland Maine, they have an annual Zombie Kickball game where everyone dresses up like Zombies and... play Kickball!! Just a reason to dress up, be silly, and get in the Halloween spirit! This was my first time and it was so much fun!

Makeup by my wife Renae De Liz - she's incredible at anything she tries! Both me and my son were done in an hour and it was her first time ever trying!
Our son, Tycen (7) even got into the action:
Our baby boy, Drake, was just a light snack between innings. :o)





See my photo stream of the day here: http://plixi.com/raydillon Click the arrow to the left to continue in order. Some really flattering pics of me in there. :o)

For more on Portland Zombie Kickball follow these links:

Official Facebook Page
YouTube Search for Portland Zombie Kickball
John A. Macy Photography

Thanks for looking!

~Ray

RayDillon.com | Twitter | Facebook | MySpace | DeviantArt

1 comment:

Lixue Tseng said...

I'm horrified to see these images .